Full Moon Yoga Nidra
9 February @ 6:45 pm - 7:45 pm$10
6:45pm – 7:45pm
Sunday February 9th 2020
Timed perfectly to line up with lunar events, our new series of Yoga Nidra Workshops are the perfect way to destress, unwind and restore (and at only $10 per class they’re incredibly affordable too!).
Yoga Nidra, is a powerful technique in which you learn to relax consciously. For absolute relaxation, you must remain aware. This is yoga nidra – the state of dynamic sleep.
During the practice of yoga nidra the consciousness is functioning at a deeper level of awareness. The state of relaxation is reached by turning inwards, away from outer experiences.
Yoga Nidra can help restore and maintain your vital life energy, prevent disease and even improve your mood. You will find that you will respond to stressful situations in your life with calmer and ease.
Benefits of Yoga Nidra meditation practice:
- Improves the quality amount of your sleep
- Reduces muscular tension
- Soothes your autonomic nervous system
- Slows down body metabolism and allows deep rejuvenation
- Enhances focus and attention span
- Improves creativity and whole brain functioning
- Helpful in increasing learning and memory capacity
- Reduces stress, depression and anxiety
- Sharpened intuition
- Deepened awareness of self
Perfect for beginners to meditation and experienced practitioners alike!
For questions or more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07 3210 6886.