Welcome to your 6 week Meditation Course! I am honoured to introduce you to the beautiful practice of meditation, one that so powerfully supports me in my life. Meditation teaches me to let go of the intellect, to soften my stance on many aspect of my thinking, to connect with the peace and silence that always resides within me. In a sense it is a ‘coming home’ – when the world melts away and I trust in the space, in the time and in myself.
This meditation course will help you begin a practice or become more consistent with your sittings. Only when we begin to look within with love and kindness then will we be able to ripple the effects into your life. Have patience….persevere….this is your beginning……….don’t look back.
Meditation invokes a depth of calm that we all want to tap into to deal with the stresses of life. In this 6 week course I will guide you through different practices, how to stay true to your practice and above all begin to live your life filled with more calm, joy and passion.
You will begin to reap the benefits from meditation through:
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Feeling more energised
- Enjoying a better quality of sleep
- Lowering blood pressure
- Be more relaxed
- Improving your digestion
- Enjoying a more easeful life
Included in your 6 weeks:
- A weekly guide in the form of a booklet for you to download with practice tips, guidelines and more
- Five x 2 weekly audio recordings, one 5-10 minute recording when you don’t have much time and a longer 25-30 min version
- One Yoga Nidra lying down 40 minute meditation for week 6
- Three short videos teaching the different breath modalities
Miriam is available via email and phone contact should you require any assistance
Week One: Creating Space – Making Friends with the Body Meditation
Week Two: Mindfulness – Making Peace with the Breath Meditation
Week Three: Purpose, Practice and Roadblocks – Belly & Yogic breathing video – Mantra Meditation
Week Four: Making friends with your Mind – Counting the breath video – Inner Peace Meditation
Week Five: Awakening the Good Heart – Loving Kindness Meditation
Week Six: Alternate nostril breathing video – Yoga Nidra