PEACE OF MIND WORKSHOP
In this day and age we live such fast paced lives that we have forgotten how to be present, how to pay attention and enjoy living in the day to day moment. We are usually so tired that at the end of the day we collapse in a heap before getting up the next day to start it all again. It seems to be this never ending circle depleting us of the loving and truthful human being that we are. You know you have more to give, in all areas of your life but you don’t know where to start and how to implement calm, happiness and well-being in your life. It is time to learn the tools to help you find inner peace, connect to the feeling calm and regain your zest for life. If you would like more clarity, less stress, better sleep quality, feel more self-acceptance and self-love, experience joy, better general health and vitality than this is the workshop for you!
What you will learn :
• The neuroscience behind the benefits of mindfulness
• How to be more present and how to practice the art of mindfulness
• How to unplug from the “busyness “ of your day
• Improve ability to cope with stressful situations
• Release tensions and increase energy
• Easy and effective meditation techniques
• Learn practical ways to integrate mindfulness into your everyday life whether you are at home or work
• Intention setting and affirmations
• Physical practices of Chi Gung and Yoga to assist you in maintaining your vibrancy
• The “power of the pause”
• An opportunity to relax and de-stress
• How to unplug!
There is something for everyone.
Expect to leave the workshop:
Feeling inspired and empowered and be given tools and techniques that you can take away with you to continue on your journey of self-discovery, happiness and calm. You will also understand the importance of tapping into your own subconscious mind to get the answers within you – because that’s where it all starts.
Included in the workshop:
• A workbook with all the tools and techniques you learn at the workshop
• Afternoon tea
• A journal
Presented by :
Miriam Van Doorn and Sharon Darmody are both busy mums, running their families and individual businesses, coming from different traditions and master teachers in their ﬁeld who have learned how to deal with the pressure of everyday life to ﬁnd peace and harmony. Together they share with you their knowledge spanning more than 40 years, enthusiasm and their innate love for helping you achieve the life you were meant to be living, in harmony with yourself.
Via secure PayPal OR
Pay via EFT, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your invoice and receipt.
BSB: 084 391
Account #: 248 074 388