We are not designed to sit for long periods of time & being sedentary harms our bodies. Research has shown that when we spend almost 8 hours of the day sitting down at our desk job, our muscles atrophy and our spine, shoulders and hips suffer. People leading a sedentary lifestyle have a higher risk of heart and bone disease. Yoga gives employees a tool to effectively deal with stress, increases social interaction & productivity. Workplace stretching can release muscle strains and lower workplace illnesses.
- Improve productivity
- Decrease absentee days
- Lower healthcare premiums
- Improve teamwork, morale and job satisfaction for employees, leading to lower turnover rates
- Extra perk to offer to prospective employees
- Exercise for the body and mind
- Increase focus and concentration
- Relieve common backache, neck-ache and shoulder-ache problems
- Improve posture and flexibility
- Reduce work related stress
Contact Miriam for more information and pricing structure.
Corporate Client Testimonial
As working mum in a busy accounting firm, we work at a fast pace and are often managing numerous deadlines and pressures. Our weekly yoga class invigorates and calms the team in a remarkable way. Miriam has a way of picking up on our states of being on any given day, and she tailors the class to what we need most, whether it be relaxation, physical vigor, mental centering, or self-empathy. Miriam’s yoga class gives us a chance re-focus, to breathe deeply and be present, and to approach our work, our clients, each other and ourselves with calmness. As difficult as it can be to take time out of our busy day, we always find it has a positive effect on our mental and physical well-being, as well as on our productivity at work!